Customized facials to target your unique skin
Facials are versatile skincare treatments that offer a variety of benefits. While some focus on improving and preventing acne, others are intended to even out skin tone or diminish signs of aging. Baltic Beauty Centre offers several different facials to help you meet your unique goals. By getting our facials on a regular basis, you can enjoy healthy, beautiful looking skin.
CONSULTATIONS ARE Available Now
Take the first step. Get your questions answered and find out which treatment option is best for your personal situation by meeting with one of our knowledgeable expert providers at Baltic Beauty Centre for an in-person consultation.
Simply fill out the form on this page, and one of our experienced team members will reach out to you promptly to schedule your consultation.
During a facial treatment, you can expect one of our expert providers to cleanse, exfoliate, and nourish your skin. Here is a brief overview of the types of facials you can choose from.
- Signature European Facial: Our Signature European Facial uses basic techniques to give you a glowing, radiant complexion. It typically involves cleaning, steaming, and exfoliating the face.
- Detox Deep Pore Facial: With our Detox Deep Pore Facial, you can control acne, minimize pores, and balance sebum, which is a substance that may lead to blemishes and oily skin.
- Collagen Blanket Facial: Designed for aging or dehydrated skin, the Collagen Blanket Facial helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles by plumping the skin.
- Ultrasound Facial: Our Ultrasound Facial uses high-level sound wave technology to penetrate deep below the skin’s surface to tighten and tone the skin and improve the effectiveness of skincare products.
- Back Treatment: With our Back Treatment, you can cleanse, massage, exfoliate, and steam your back so that it’s ready for warmer weather or any time of the year.
Am I a good candidate for facials?
You may be a good candidate for facials:
- If you would like softer, smoother skin on your face or back.
- If you hope to control acne and prevent future breakouts.
- If you wish to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- If you would like to add moisture into dehydrated skin.
- If you’re longing for a radiant complexion.
"Anastasia is a talented artist. My brows look great. Highly recommend."*
"The entire team at Baltic is great and the facility is amazing. Very professional. This will be my go to place from now on."*
"I’m very impressed with this spa and salon. There’s nothing like it in the area. They also carry IS Clinical skincare, which is great and have been using for a very long time. Will be telling all my friends"*
"Stopped into Baltic Beauty and I’m so glad I did. The place is amazing and they offering everything in one place. One of the best Spas in Fort Lauderdale for sure."*
*Individual results may vary
How Long Does a Typical Treatment Take?
What Results Will I See?*
Patients treated with facials often see:
Radiant, youthful skin on the face and/or back.
Less fine lines and wrinkles.
Is There Any Downtime?
Take the First Step - Request A Consultation
Please fill out the form on this page to request an in-person consultation and one of our knowledgeable staff members at Baltic Beauty Centre will reach out to you promptly – or call us directly at (954) 944-1174.
Baltic Beauty Centre serves Fort Lauderdale, Lauderdale by the Sea, Wilton Manors,
Pompano Beach & the Surrounding Areas.
*Individual results may vary