What is Botox®?
Many people say “live, laugh, and Love.” Unfortunately, the facial expressions we make in doing so can cause wrinkles! Botox® is a neurotoxin that relaxes muscles to prevent wrinkle formation, and it’s been proven effective by millions of satisfied customers worldwide.
At Baltic Beauty Centre, we have trained medical professionals with several years of experience administering Botox® injections for both men and women, giving them a rejuvenated appearance.
What is Botox®?
Botox®, also known as Botulinum toxin type A, is an FDA-approved injectable used to improve the appearance of dynamic wrinkles caused by the movement of facial muscles. Botox treatments work by temporarily blocking nerve impulses at the sites where wrinkles form, so facial lines will appear temporarily relaxed and reduce the formation of deep wrinkles.
What are the Benefits of Botox®?
Botox® is a globally recognized brand that has key benefits such as:
- It reduces wrinkles and makes your skin look rejuvenated
- It helps to reduce crow’s feet, frown lines between eyebrows, chin dimpling, or marionette lines around the mouth which are all aging signs
- Botox® treatment is an in-office procedure that takes less than 1 hour
- Botox® is an excellent alternative to expensive skin rejuvenation procedures
- Botox® is an FDA-approved procedure, which makes it safe and highly effective
Let us create a personalized treatment plan for you!
How Long Does the Effect of Botox® Last?
Botox® is an FDA-approved treatment that improves dynamic wrinkles for 3-6 months.
Is There Any Downtime?
Botox® injections do not come with any downtime, but you may want to give yourself some social downtime after your treatment. Your injection site could be red and sensitive during this period of healing.
Am I a Candidate for Botox®?
Botox® injections may be the right treatment for you if you would like to rejuvenate your skin and facial muscles without having surgery.
Botox® injectables may be a good choice for you if:
- You want to reduce the appearance of aging on your face
- You want an FDA-approved procedure to reduce the appearance of dynamic wrinkles on your face
- Do not want an invasive surgery to improve your facial appearance
Take the First Step – Request a Consultation
If you have further questions on Botox®, we encourage you to schedule a consultation with one of our expert providers at Baltic Beauty Centre in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, today. Call us at (954) 944-1174 or fill out our convenient online contact form.