How Much Does a Chemical Peel Cost?
Damaged skin that leaves you looking and feeling older than you really are can bring major disruption to your life, but a chemical peel can help restore the youthful glow you crave. Baltic Beauty Centre’s team of experienced licensed aestheticians can deliver professional treatments for optimized results and optimal convenience.
What is a Chemical Peel?
Chemical peels are professional skin care treatments that are designed to work as a strong exfoliate before peeling the skin off to reveal the smoother, less damaged layer of skin underneath. They offer a non-surgical solution that can be applied to the face, as well as several body parts, including the neck and hands.
The professional treatments should only be applied by a licensed aesthetician, like Baltic Beauty Centre’s team of experienced technicians, while there are three types that may be utilized;
- Light peels, otherwise known as superficial peels, that are designed only to penetrate the top layer of skin. They use alpha-hydroxy acids for a softer exfoliate.
- Medium peels that are designed to penetrate the middle layer of skin, as well as the top layer, to remove damaged skin cells. They use slightly stronger acids, like glycolic acids.
- Deep peels, which use stronger acids like phenol and trichloroacetic, to penetrate the middle layer of skin with even greater efficiency to remove damaged skin cells.
Chemical peels improve the look and feel of your skin, giving you a youthful glow in just 30 to 90 minutes. The frequency of treatment depends on the type, but deep peels are only needed once.
Chemical Peel Costs
Statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons show that the average cost of chemical peels is currently $673. In truth, though, there are a number of variables that can influence the cost, including but not limited to;
- Which of the three chemical peel types are used.
- Whether anesthesia or in-patient stays are needed.
- The treatment area, and whether multiple areas need help.
Here at Baltic Beauty Centre, chemical peels can cost as little as $150 for light treatments, although more extensive treatments are upwards of $1,500. Whichever treatment is required, though, our licensed aestheticians deliver excellence and value for money.
Chemical Peels Consultation Available
Benefits of a Chemical Peel
Aside from being a very quick treatment that can offer significant improvements in just one session, chemical peels have become highly popular due to a range of factors. Some of the most telling issues include;
- When applied by a skincare specialist or licensed aesthetician, chemical peels are exceptionally safe and are far less invasive than many other skin rejuvenation treatments.
- They deliver softer, younger-looking skin that feels smoother to touch and subsequently restores your self-confidence.
- The downtime is relatively short, with any side effects (redness, swelling, etc.) usually disappearing within 2 weeks, or just a few days for light chemical peels.
Crucially, chemical peels can be used to treat an array of skin issues. The list includes, but is not limited to; acne scars, hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tones, wrinkles, sun damage, and melasma.
Am I a Candidate for Chemical Peels?
Chemical peels significantly reduce the appearance of wrinkles, lines, redness, scars, and other signs of damage that often compromise your beauty and feelings of self-confidence. If you’re keen to improve the overall skin tone and texture to achieve a youthful glow while reversing the damage caused by the issues mentioned above, you are a good candidate for chemical peels.
Moreover, it is a cosmetic treatment type that can be used by men and women alike while it also covers all-natural skin tones and complexions.