What is IV Therapy?
If you are searching for rejuvenating treatments, you will likely come across IV therapy at some point in your research. But what is it, exactly? And how does it benefit you?
IV stands for “intravenous,” which means “into the veins.” IV therapy, therefore, delivers nutrients and compounds to the body via a syringe and drip, bypassing the skin and gut entirely.
IV Therapy Overview
IV therapy is a potent procedure because it delivers high quantities of bioavailable vitamins and minerals directly to your bloodstream. By avoiding the digestive process, it increases bioavailability, making sure that nutrients find their way to all of the tissues of your body and don’t pass through the bowel, unabsorbed.
Patients come to Baltic Beauty Centre for IV therapy for a variety of reasons. For some, the motivation is greater energy. The treatment puts a spring in their step, changes their neurochemistry, reduces sleep troubles, and enhances relaxation.
For others, the goal is to speed up their metabolism and shed unwanted pounds. Evidence suggests that IV ingredients such as biotin may assist with weight loss over time.
Some patients view IV therapy as a preventative treatment. It may be able to boost the body’s defenses against illness and promote disease resistance.
Benefits of IV Therapy
At Baltic Beauty Care, our IV therapy offers a range of benefits you’ll love. Here are some of the reasons that our patients choose it:
- Reduce fatigue and enhanced wellness: Do you sometimes feel tired and lethargic? Are you prone to getting sick easily? In that case, IV therapy could help. It boosts energy levels, reduces the symptoms of depression, combats tiredness, and can even accelerate wound healing. As such, it is one of the best available techniques for improving your overall wellbeing.
- Enhanced athletic performance: Training hard can quickly deplete your nutrient reserves, making you feel tired and lethargic, unable to complete your training routines as energetically as you would like. IV therapy may be able to help by restoring nutrient balance and making up for any shortfalls. Athletes often use IV therapy to support muscle recovery, rehydrate their tissues, and flush out free radicals generated by intense training.
- Improved weight loss: IV treatment contains a unique blend of compounds designed to support healthy weight loss. Certain nutrients may assist with natural fat breakdown and allow you to burn calories faster.
- Enhanced beauty: Topical creams and ointments can be effective, but many contain molecules that are too large to penetrate the skin. With IV therapy, however, you can place beauty-enhancing compounds into veins directly and then rely on your cardiovascular system to transport them all over your body, including the skin.
IV Therapy Consultation Available
Am I a Candidate for IV Therapy?
You may be an ideal candidate for IV therapy if:
- You feel tired all the time
- You want to enhance the way you look
- You need extra help shifting excess weight
You want to boost your immune system